Need an easy breakfast or snack? We love Madelaine’s protein packed muffins! Make them ahead and have an easy grab and go meal prepped and ready for you (for right after that #6amCrew class!). You can even freeze them and keep for up to a month!
Madelaine O.’s (EASY!) Protein Muffin Recipe
- 1/2 cup of gluten free oats
- 3/4 cup of protein powder (any flavor!)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted to liquid)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup of milk (or dairy free alternative)
- 1/4 cup egg whites or 1 egg
- Any additions: nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit – options are endless!
- Mix all dry ingredients and then add in the wet ingredients
- Pour into muffin tin (sprayed with butter or oil!) and baked at 350 degrees for 20 minutes