obé is a simple program that is effective, efficient and will quickly become part of your lifestyle.
obé workouts are structured on three pillars: Define, Sweat and Flow. Our expert instructors will guide you through each workout offering all the necessary modifications.
obé is designed to meet you where you are. If you’re just starting out, you’re in the right place – and if you’re a fitness fanatic, we got you too!
We broadcast 14 live classes a day and have a library of 500+ Replay workouts for when live is not an option.
⚡️SIGNATURE: 28 minutes, full body and a really good time.
⚡️EXPRESS: 5-15 minutes when you’re pressed for time or looking for something more body part specific
⚡️SPECIALTY: prenatal/postnatal, and obé coffee talks
DEFINE I Strength 🍑
– Strength: full-body dynamic, functional movements. Use 3-5lbs weights and resistance loops.
– Power: our signature Strength class up a notch adding 8-10bs weights.
SWEAT I Cardio 💦
– Dance: Follow-along dance cardio designed to elevate your heart rate, enhance your coordination and increase your stamina.
– Circuit: Three rounds of functional exercises that will quickly get your heart rate up!
– HIIT: (High Intensity Interval Training) is designed to take you through quick, intense cardio bursts followed by short recovery periods, allowing you to burn more fat in less time.
FLOW I Yoga & Stretch 🙏🏻
– Yoga: vinyasa flows designed to build heat, loosen your muscles and build strength.
– Yoga Sculpt: stretch and build strength while toning using 1-5lbs hand weights.
– Restorative Stretch: The best way to unwind at the end of the day. Grab a bolster (or pillow/couch cushion) and blocks if you have.
– Consistency is key. Show up for each session and give us 100 percent, going ALL IN ⚡️FULL OUT.
– Modify if needed
– You should be sweaty, sore (and smiling!) after each workout and, if not, it’s time to #levelup. For Define that means adding resistance. For Sweat that means pushing yourself harder.
– Strive for 5 classes each week alternating between 3 Define and 2 Sweat. Follow our recommendations based on your current fitness level and use this weekly class tracker to make sure you’re getting all of your workouts in.
– Stay accountable. Schedule your live classes and sync them to your calendar. If Replay makes more sense in your schedule, sharpie those in.
– Post your #sweatyselfies and join the Private Facebook group– Community means everything at obé!
JUST STARTING OUT: Try our low impact classes in Speciality and join us live listening for modifications. Focus on Dance, Circuit, Sculpt and Strength and use the Express library to get a taste of various class types.
RECREATION EXERCISER: Get right into all of our signature classes and listen to your body. #levelup when you’re ready with equipment.
FITNESS FANATIC: Work in 1 Power and 1 HIIT class each week and make sure you’re leveling up. If you aren’t sore – add more resistance! Double up when you feel up to it for a full hour burn.
EXPECTING/NEW MOM: Check out our prenatal and postnatal classes as well as our wellness talks to learn about the best modifications for you should you want to workout live.
SEE YA IN CLASS!